Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A little skeptical...

My grandfather used a UAR dowsing rod, and he swore by it. He found things that nobody else with a metal detector was finding. So I bought one a few months back. It has taken us places that we could not get permission to hunt on. Anyway I was playing with it here at my house and kept getting what I thought to be hits. I then called on a friend of mine who is big into map dowsing. I sent him the aerials and he got hits in the same places plus some. So I setup the v3i and went looking. Found a chunk of silver ore exactly were one of the hits came from. Was it coincidence. Well one of the other places he got a hit is not on my property but if I get on the edge of my property I do get a light hit. On both gold and silver. Now I am hoping to get permission to hunt this small spot were the hits are at. I believe if silver and gold coins are found here I will stroke, but I will be a true believer of dowsing. Anybody got thoughts. Here's the dowsed pic.

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment