Thursday, March 20, 2014

50° at 9am

Well it looks like today will be a good one. Now just to figure out were it'll be good at. You know when we're kids how much fun it sounds to be a treasure hunter. Did anybody ever think man that looks tiring. I don't know if its the walking, the digging, or just the mental excitement every time you get that good strong hit. Whatever it is I don't think there's a hobby that competes with whether metal detecting or prospecting. This is one of the most rewarding hobbies I have ever had. Half my family is into it now, and they enjoy as much as I do if not more. My two daughters are pretty mad if I go without them. And it tickles me to see them dig up stuff that excites them as much as it does finding my own. Well I hope all of you get the weather your waiting for, and happy hunting to you all.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment